If you are looking to do CFD trading in 2018, then the ATFX.com broker is a good option for you. ATFX has a number of different account types and trading platform options. There are also several different asset classes available for CFD trading. Having variety for account types, trading platforms, and assets classes for investing is desirable for many traders and investors. This is because it provides greater freedom and opportunity for making different kinds of trades. Here is a closer look at ATFX.com.
- ATFX Spreads from 0,5 Pips
- Very well designed platform
- Zero fees for deposits
- Unlimited Demo account
- 1. CFD Trading Offer: ATFX has Plenty of Trading Options
- 2. CFD Trading Costs: ATFX.com has Reasonable Fees
- 3. Accounts: ATFX has Several Different Account Options
- 4. CFD Trading Platforms & Mobile Trading: ATFX has Multiple Great Options to Choose From
- 5. Usability of the Website: The Site is Easy to Use
- 6. Customer Support: ATFX has Several Customer Support Options
- 7. Methods of Payment: There are Several Different Payment Methods Accepted on ATFX.com
- 8. Additional Offers: ATFX has Additional Offers Besides CFD Trading
- 9. Regulation & Deposit Protection: ATFX is Licensed and Regulated
- 10. Awards: ATFX Does Not Advertise that it has Won any Major Awards on its Site
- 11. Conclusion : Is ATFX Legit?
Trader Rating Total
up to 1:30
MT4, Broker-owned Software
1.) CFD Trading Offer: ATFX has Plenty of Trading Options
There are many different assets available for trading on ATFX.com. These trading assets include forex, precious metals, indices, and crude oil. CFD trading is available on the site. Many people participate in ATFX.com CFD trading. There are also several different account types available on the site as well. So regardless of your trading skill and experience level, there is likely to be an account that is compatible with your needs.
There are 42 currency pairs available for trading on ATFX.com. This creates a high level of flexibility if you are someone who likes to do currency trading. There is also 24/5 non-stop forex trading available on the site. So, if you prefer to trade at night or before you go to work in the morning, then you will be able to do so on ATFX.com. Both long and short trading is available on ATFX as well, so whether you want to bet on or against an asset, you can do so.
- Many assets can be traded on the ATFX exchange
- These assets include indices, crude oil, precious metals, and forex
- Forex trading is available 24/5 on the ATFX.com broker
2.) CFD Trading Costs: ATFX.com has Reasonable Fees
There are no standard commissions charged for ATFX.com CFD trading. Instead, users pay by the spread. Spreads start at 0.5 pips on the site. The maximum leverage that can be used on ATFX.com is 1:30. However, this does not necessarily mean that you should use this amount of leverage, or anywhere near it. Trading on leverage is very risky and it involves spending a lot of dollars that you do not actually own. So, if you are going to trade on leverage, you should be very, very cautious.
If there are custody account fees, it is difficult to find this information on the site. Deposits and withdrawals on the site are generally free. However, there may be a small withdrawal fee if you withdraw using a bank wire. The exact amount that you will be charged depends on your bank. But, you can deposit as much money as you would like to in your account without being charged.
- Trading fees are pretty reasonable on ATFX.com
- Spreads are the primarily fee method on the site and Spreads start at 0.5 pips
- Deposits are completely free on the site and most deposits are too
3.) Accounts: ATFX has Several Different Account Options
There are three available account types at ATFX.com. These account types are the Standard Account, the Edge Account, and the Demo Account. The Demo Account is free to use and does not require a deposit of any real money. Instead, traders who sign up for the Demo Account will be given $100,000 of virtual money to trade. The Demo Account is primarily just to be used for practice purposes.
The Standard Account is for beginners or traders without a lot of experience. The minimum deposit for this account is S200. Spreads for the Standard Account start at 1.2 pips. The maximum leverage for the Standard Account is 1:30. The Edge Account is the more advanced account and is better for advanced traders. The Edge Account has a minimum deposit of $5,000, and spreads for this account start at .5 pips. The max leverage for the Standard Account is also 1:30.
- ATFX.com has several account options available for traders
- These account options include the Standard Account, the Edge Account, and the Demo Account
- The Demo Account and Standard Account are better for beginners. The Edge Account is better for advanced traders
4.) CFD Trading Platforms & Mobile Trading: ATFX has Multiple Great Options to Choose From
As per this ATFX.com trading platform review, the ATFX.com site offers three different trading platforms for investors to select from. These three platforms are the MT4 Desktop, the MT4 Mobile, and the MT4 online WebTrader. The MT4 Desktop option is great for people who prefer to do their trading at home on their desktop computer. The MT4 Mobile option is perfect for people who like to do their trading on the go with their smartphones.
A good ATFX.com trading platform review will tell you that both the MT4 Desktop and the MT4 Mobile require downloads. However, the MT4 WebTrader does not require a download. If you would like to use the MT4 WebTrader, you can just log onto the ATFX site and start using the WebTrader to make trades. All of these options have great features. For example, these platforms have over 30 technical indicators, they have real-time interactive charts, and they have configure warning sounds. So, regardless of whether you prefer to trade on your desktop or your mobile device, there are great options available to you on ATFX.com.
- These trading platforms are the MT4 Desktop, the MT4 Mobile, and the MT4 WebTrader
- These platforms have great features and have over 30 technical indicators
- The MT4 WebTrader does not require a download, unlike the other two platforms
5.) Usability of the Website: The Site is Easy to Use
For those who are wondering, “is ATFX.com a good broker?” the ATFX website is very easy to use. So, if you have never used it before, you should have no trouble navigating it and finding the information that you need. If you want to view the various account types, trading offers, payment methods, or other key information, you should be able to easily find it. There is a tab menu at the top of the page that let has all of the following options: About ATFX, Trading, Market Analysis, Partners, and Contact Us. These tabs provide a good sense of organization to the website.
The color scheme is very light and the site uses primarily white and grey for its backgrounds. This makes the site feel clean and inviting. It also makes it seem friendlier. The legal agreement and terms of business can also be easily found on the site. There is a menu at the bottom of the page which provides this information. The top products are very clearly advertised on the site.
- The site is very well designed and it has a lighter and friendlier color scheme
- The ATFX tab menu makes it easy to find all of the information that you need
- This includes the legal information and the terms of business
6.) Customer Support: ATFX has Several Customer Support Options
The best way to contact customer support for ATFX is to either call their support line or to send them an email. The support number for ATFX.com is +357 25 258 774. The contact email is [email protected]. Either of those options will get you a response. The support line is open Monday through Friday. Calling the support number is the fastest way to get a response.
If there is no wait, then you can have your issue resolved almost immediately by calling the support line. If you choose to take the email route, then it will take slightly longer to get a response. Typically, emails are responded to either within a few hours, or within a few business days. ATFX has many different customer support lines for many different issues. This is a nice feature because not all CFD exchanges do. So, for example, the customer support number for new accounts is different for disputes or complaints. You can find all the numbers on the Contact Us page on the website.
- ATFX has two main customer support options which are email and phone
- There are several different customer support numbers you can call
- The best number to call depends on your specific issue
7.) Methods of Payment: There are Several Different Payment Methods Accepted on ATFX.com
ATFX.com accepts many different payment methods. These payment methods include: bank transfers, debit cards, credit cards, and e-wallets. The e-wallets that ATFX accepts are Neteller, Skrill, and SafeCharge. So, whether your preferred method of payment is bank transfers, credit cards, debit cards, or e-wallets, there will be an option that suits you on ATFX.com.
There are zero fees for deposits on ATFX, however, there can be fees for bank transfer withdrawals. Credit card, debit card, and e-wallet withdrawals are free on the site. So, if you are trying to choose which payment method to use for your withdrawals, you should keep in mind that credit cards, debit cards, and e-wallets are the cheaper options for you. So, you can save money by using these options instead of bank transfers. Many of the payment methods have an immediate transfer option. So, this is quite convenient.
- ATFX accepts many different payment methods and there are no fees at all for deposits
- Most withdrawals are free, but not all, bank transfer withdrawals have fees
- Many transactions are completed instantaneously, which saves you from having to deal with processing time
8.) Additional Offers: ATFX has Additional Offers Besides CFD Trading
If you are a beginner trader and if you want to practice your trading skill with fake money before moving into real money, then you can do so with the ATFX Demo Account. The Demo Account is a great learning tool, and it can go a long way to help you improve your investing skill. If you do well on the demo, then you know that you are probably ready for real money. However, if you do poorly on the demo, then you should be wary of jumping into trading real money until your skill has improved.
Some people ask, “is ATFX a good broker?” Well, in addition to the Demo Account, ATFX also offers a market analysis tool and a trading central area. Both of these things can also be extremely beneficial. This is because a good market analysis can help to generate insights which you can use to improve your trading strategy. Trading success largely boils down to timing and effective information.
- ATFX offers more than just CFD trading. It also offers a Demo Account for learning and trading tools
- Trading tools include market analysis and trading central
- There is a lack of other education materials on the site
9.) Regulation & Deposit Protection: ATFX is Licensed and Regulated
According to this ATFX.com review, ATFX is licensed and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The headquarters of the ATFX is in London. ATFX does not allow minors to use the exchange. This is because it is illegal for minors to open trading accounts in most nations. Minors are barred from opening trading accounts on ATFX for their own financial protection. There is a high degree of risk that is associated with trading. So, preventing minors from trading prevents them from losing large sums of money and harming themselves financially.
Legal adults, however, are free to open trading accounts in the nations where ATFX accepts users from. Data on ATFX is protected with SSL encryption. So, if you have been wondering, “is ATFX legit?” the answer is yes. It is licensed and regulated, and it has deposit protection. So, it is a safe place to invest your money.
- It is licensed and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Minors are not allowed to trade on the site
- ATFX has deposit protection and SSL encryption, which both increase security for investors, and reduce the risk of a disaster from occurring
10) Awards: ATFX Does Not Advertise that it has Won any Major Awards on its Site
If ATFX.com has won any major industry awards, they do not make it clear on their website. This does not necessarily mean that ATFX is not a great quality site. In fact, according to this ATFX.com review, ATFX is a great broker. However, it is possible that it just is not quite as good overall as some of its competitors. Many competing brokers offer more assets, have fewer fees, and have more trading tools.
Another potential point of weakness for ATFX.com is that there is a definite lack of educational materials on the site. Many other brokers provide their users with educational materials such as videos, webinars, e-books, etc. However, the only training material that ATFX really offers is the Demo Account. The Demo Account is a great tool, but it is not the same as taking a course, reading an e-book, or watching an instructional video.
- The fact that it does not advertise awards it has won is slightly concerning
- Many other brokers advertise awards they have won
- ATFX has a lack of educational materials and that could be why they do not win a lot of awards
Conclusion : Is ATFX Legit?
Many people wonder “is ATFX.com legit?” the answer is yes, it is, at least according to this ATFX.com review. It may not have as many educational materials or as many assets available for trading as other sites, but it is still a high quality CFD broker.
So, if you are doing a CFD comparison, or a CFD broker comparison to find the best CFD broker, then, you should take a look at ATFX. ATFX has a great demo account, and it also has some excellent trading platforms. Further, there are some good trading tools, such as a market analysis and a trading central area. So, if you want to get some good insights for your trades, you will be able to do so on ATFX.com.
If you are a serious CFD trader and if you are looking for a solid online broker to use to carry out your trades, then ATFX is a good one to use. It may not have won as many industry awards as some of its competitors, but you should not overlook it because of this. It is a very good quality broker and it could easily start winning industry awards soon.
- low fees
- fast withdrawal times
- demo account
- no courses
- no e-books
- no videos