Fidson Healthcare Plc Stock Performance
The current price, at the time of writing, for Fidson Healthcare Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) is 6.15 Nigerian Naira (NGN).
An analysis of financial data of Fidson Healthcare Plc showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 12.8 Billion NGN, with a Price/Earning ratio of 9.61 and earnings per share of 0.64 NGN. A total of 2.09 Billion shares were outstanding.
Fidson Healthcare Plc showed profits of 3,093 million NGN, up from 2,842 million NGN for the previous quarter, for the second quarter that ended in June. Its total revenue for the second quarter was 6,574 million NGN, an improvement from the 6,320 million NGN.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Fidson Healthcare Plc stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Fidson Healthcare Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the health care sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Fidson Healthcare Plc in 2021
Fidson Healthcare Plc started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 4.50 Nigerian Naira (NGN) on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), and it has gained 36.7 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 32nd on the NGX with its year-to-date performance.
Fidson Healthcare Plc is currently the 74th most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 17.9 million shares, which were finalised in 973 deals and were valued at a total of 108 million Nigerian Naira (NGN) over the recent three month period from July to October 2021, with an average of 284,814 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 2.05 million was achieved on 27 July and a low of 2,205 on 11 August.
How to buy Fidson Healthcare Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Fidson Healthcare Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “FIDSON”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker’s trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.