Guaranty Trust Holding Company Stock Performance
The current price for Guaranty Trust Holding Company stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) is 25.40 Nigerian Naira (NGN).
An analysis of financial data of Guaranty Trust Holding Company showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 748 Billion NGN, with a Price/Earning ratio of 3.58 and earnings per share of 7.10 NGN. A total of 29.4 Billion shares were outstanding.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Guaranty Trust Holding Company stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Guaranty Trust Holding Company, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Financials sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Guaranty Trust Holding Company in 2021
Guaranty Trust Holding Company started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 32.35 Nigerian Naira (NGN) on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), and it has lost 21.5 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 143rd on the NGX with its year-to-date performance.
Guaranty Trust Holding Company is currently the fourth most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 886 million shares, which were finalised in 16,618 deals and were valued at a total of 24.5 billion Nigerian Naira (NGN) over the recent three month period from August to November 2021, with an average of 14.1 million shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 63.7 million was achieved on 14 October.
GTCO has lost 11% of the stock’s value from October 27th to date.
How to buy Guaranty Trust Holding Company stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Guaranty Trust Holding Company stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “GTCO”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.