Multi-Trex Inegrated Foods Plc’s equity stocks are for sale online on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) under the stock symbol MULTITREX.
Multi-Trex Inegrated Foods Plc forms part of the Food Producers Industry and the Consumer Goods Sector of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
Multi-Trex Inegrated Foods Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Multi-Trex Inegrated Foods Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) is 0.36 Nigerian Naira (NGN).
An analysis of financial data of Multi-Trex Inegrated Foods Plc showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 1.34 Billion NGN, with a Price/Earning ratio of 0 and earnings per share of 0 NGN.
Multi-Trex Integrated Foods Plc’s Year on year revenues fell with 56.05% from 3.26 billion to 1.43 billion and along with an increase in the cost of goods sold, expense has contributed to a reduction in net income from a loss of 1.25 billion to a larger loss of 3.02 billion.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Multi-Trex Inegrated Foods Plc stocks can hope for a more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Multi-Trex Inegrated Foods Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Consumer Goods sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Multi-Trex Inegrated Foods Plc in 2021
Trading of Multi-Trex Inegrated Foods Plc stocks are currently suspended. MULTITREX closed its last trading day which was Thursday 11 October 2018) at 0.36 NGN per share on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
How to buy Multi-Trex Inegrated Foods Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Multi-Trex Inegrated Foods Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “MULTITREX”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker’s trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.