The current CEO/managing director of Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc is Femi Asenuga.
Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc’s equity stocks are for sale online on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) under the stock symbol MBENEFIT.
Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc forms part of the Insurance (Property & Casualty) Industry and the Financials Sector of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) is 0.26 Nigerian Naira (NGN).
An analysis of financial data of Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 5.22 Billion NGN, with a Price/Earning ratio of 2.36 and earnings per share of 0.11 NGN.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Financials sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc in 2021
Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 0.27 Nigerian Naira (NGN) on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), and it has lost 3.7 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 111th on the NGX with its year-to-date performance.
Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc is currently the 12th most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 433 million shares, which were finalised in 1,110 deals and were valued at a total of 114 million Nigerian Naira (NGN) over the recent three month period from September to December 2021, with an average of 6.87 million shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 134 million was achieved on November 22 and a low of 55,236 on December 10.
How to buy Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “MBENEFIT”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker’s trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.