Notore Chemical Industries Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Notore Chemical Industries Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) is 62.50 Nigerian Naira (NGN).
An analysis of financial data of Notore Chemical Industries Plc showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 101 Billion. The number of shares outstanding is 1.61 Billion. NOTORE closed its last trading day, Monday, January 10, 2022, at 62.50 NGN per share.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Notore Chemical Industries Plc stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Notore Chemical Industries Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Industrials sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Notore Chemical Industries Plc in 2021/2022
Notore Chemical Industries Plc is currently the 135th most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of 5,027 shares, which were finalised in 7 deals and were valued at a total of 309,163 Nigerian Naira (NGN) over the recent three month period from October 2021 to January 2022, with an average of 80 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 5,000 was achieved on January 5.
How to buy Notore Chemical Industries Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Notore Chemical Industries Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “NOTORE”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker’s trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.