- The SP500 futures are doing great after the momentum in technologies yesterday. At the moment we are expecting a continuation but first we need to consider the NFP unemployment numbers that are going to be released at 8:30am NY time. Some strategic gaps are setting up and this morning we see positive bullish sentiment.
- Europe is optimistic with FTSE +0.96%, DAX +1.91% and CAC40 1.67%. Asia green as well with Shanghai Composite +2.13%; Hang Seng +2.85% and Nikkei +0.11%. We are heading into a long weekend as the USA markets are closed tomorrow for the pre 4th of July Friday.
- Commodities: Gold is rising back to 1780 after yesterday shake-out. GDX had a nice close yesterday and despite the future’s slow moves, the ETFs are reacting well. It’s a long-term pattern play vs inflation so you have to be patient. Crude is not doing much, avoid it.
- NFP this morning is about to either confirm or deny the morning price action. Considering the optimistic sentiment and the huge amounts of funds pumped into the market, even a worse than expected numbers will be considered positive so let’s watch the news and see where do we open.
- TESLA news help the stock climb to new highs after it broke $1027.47/share mark this week https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/02/tesla-tsla-q2-2020-vehicle-delivery-and-production-numbers.html
For more ideas, market videos and analytics, sign up to our premium room: https://www.asktraders.com/stocks-live/