Ikeja Hotel Plc is a hotel development and management company with direct or indirect ownership of Sheraton Lagos Hotel, Sheraton Abuja Hotel and Federal Palace Hotels & Casino.
Latest Ikeja Hotel Plc Share Price
The graph above shows the latest Ikeja Hotel Plc share price on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Investors have seen Ikeja Hotel Plc shares perform not very well historically, and it not remains a steady investment. Ikeja Hotel Plc stock is live on the NGX under the stock symbol of IKEJAHOTEL and is available to trade via several brokers in Nigeria.
What is Ikeja Hotel Plc
The Company’s portfolio consists of more than five select service hotels and full service hotels comprising over 1300 rooms in leisure, business and convention markets across Nigeria.
Ikeja Hotel Plc targets the leisure, business and convention markets in Opebi, Ikeja and Lagos. Sheraton Lagos Hotel has 340 guest rooms and an impressive selection of conferencing and recreational facilities which makes it one of the largest hotels in Nigeria.
Sheraton Abuja Hotel has 575 rooms and conference, restaurants and recreational facilities. Sun International’s Federal Palace Hotel & Casino is a luxury 5-star hotel conveniently located in the heart of Victoria Island’s commercial district and boasts luxury accommodation, a casino, conference facilities and restaurants, bars and recreational facilities.
The history of Ikeja Hotel Plc started in 1972 when it was known as Properties Development Limited. The name changed to Ikeja Hotel Limited in 1980. The company’s head office is in Lagos, Nigeria.
Today, Ikeja Hotel Plc has a diversified portfolio in more sectors of the value chain and renders the following services:
- Its development and management service covers a range of hospitality from limited service and extended-stay to historic-boutique, and full-service hotels featuring restaurants and banquet centre.
- The Company’s hospitality business includes hotel and restaurant operations, hotel development and construction management, accounting services, casino, recreational centres, conferences (halls and decorations) and offshore/onshore catering services.
The Company seeks to capitalize on its expertise in acquiring, developing, repositioning, renovating and operating hotels by selecting various opportunities in markets.
Ikeja Hotel Plc’s equity stocks are for sale online on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) under the stock symbol IKEJAHOTEL.
Ikeja Hotel Plc forms part of the Hotel and Motel Industry and the Consumer Services sector.
At present the Acting Managing Director/CEO of the company is Theophilus Eniola Netufo.
Ikeja Hotel Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Ikeja Hotel Plc stocks is 1.15 Nigerian Naira (NGN). The company has a total market capitalisation of 2.39B NGN with a P/E ratio of 7.19 and earnings per share of 0.16 NGN. A total of 2.08B shares are outstanding.
An analysis of financial data of Ikeja Hotel Plc showed that the company experienced a downward curve
With an increase of earnings per share and consistent profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Ikeja Hotel Plc stocks can be assured of lucrative dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Ikeja Hotel Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Ikeja Hotel Plc in 2021
Ikeja Hotel Plc started the year with a share price of 1.20 NGN, and it has since then lost 4.17% of that price in value on its price valuation, ranking 119th on the NGX where year-to-date performance is concerned.
Ikeja Hotel Plc is currently the 88th most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 5.74 million shares, which were finalized in 250 deals and were valued at a total of 6.49 NGN over three months, with an average of 91,183 shares in each trading session.
The highest volume shares traded on one single day was 1.47 million.
How to buy Ikeja Hotel Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders’ participation daily. To buy, sell or trade Ikeja Hotel Plc stocks, traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “IKEJAHOTEL”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker’s trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- You are now ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can further start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.