Meyer Plc’s equity stocks are for sale online on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) under the stock symbol MEYER.
Meyer Plc forms part of the Chemical Manufacturing Industry and the Industrials Sector of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
Meyer Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Meyer Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) is 0.33 Nigerian Naira (NGN).
An analysis of financial data of Meyer Plc showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 175 Million NGN, with a Price/Earning ratio of 0 and earnings per share of 0 NGN.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Meyer Plc stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Meyer Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Industrials sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Meyer Plc in 2021
Meyer Plc started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 0.50 Nigerian Naira (NGN) on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), and it has lost 34 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 149th on the NGX with its year-to-date performance.
Meyer Plc is currently the 105th most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 1.66 million shares, which were finalised in 31 deals and were valued at a total of 404,561 Nigerian Naira (NGN) over the recent three month period from September to December 2021, with an average of 26,337 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 884,631 was achieved on December 2.
How to buy Meyer Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Meyer Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “MEYER”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker’s trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.