Pharma-Deko Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Pharma-Deko Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) is 2.20 Nigerian Naira (NGN).
An analysis of financial data of Pharma-Deko Plc showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 477 Million NGN. The number of shares outstanding is 217 Million.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Pharma-Deko Plc stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Pharma-Deko Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Health Care sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Pharma-Deko Plc in 2021/2022
Pharma-Deko Plc started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 2.20 Nigerian Naira (NGN) on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), and it had no change in value on its price valuation.
Pharma-Deko Plc is currently the 93rd most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 4.92 million shares, which were finalised in 136 deals and were valued at a total of 10.8 million Nigerian Naira (NGN) over the recent three month period from October 2021 to January 2022, with an average of 78,055 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 1.13 million was achieved on November 4.
How to buy Pharma-Deko Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Pharma-Deko Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “PHARMDEKO”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.