BID Corporation Ltd Stock Performance
The current price for BID Corporation Ltd stocks on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) is 313.29 ZAR.
BID stocks closed a recent trading day (Friday 17 September 2021) at 317.57 ZAR per share on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), experiencing a 1% gain from its previous closing price of 314.49 ZAR.
An analysis of financial data of BID Corporation Ltd showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 107 Billion ZAR, with a Price/Earnings ratio of 78.49 and earnings per share of 4.0460 ZAR. The dividend per share of BID was 3.30 ZAR and its dividend yield was 1.04%. A total of 335 Million shares were outstanding.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell BID Corporation Ltd stocks can be assured of lucrative dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of BID Corporation Ltd, analysts forecast further improved performance for Consumer Services Sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of BID Corporation Ltd in 2021
BID Corporation Ltd started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 263.03 ZAR on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), and it has gained 20.7% in value on its price valuation, ranking 146th on the JSE where its year-to-date performance is concerned.
BID Corporation Ltd is currently the 100th most-traded stock on the JSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 49 million shares, which were finalised in 233,942 deals and were valued at a total of 15.5 billion ZAR over the recent three month period from 22 June to 17 September 2021, with an average of 778,314 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 3.31 million was achieved on 16 September and a low of 252,686 on 30 August.
How to buy BID Corporation Ltd stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders' participating daily. To buy, sell or trade BID Corporation Ltd stocks on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “BID”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- You are now ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can further start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.