Nairobi Business Ventures Ltd Stock Performance
The current price for Nairobi Business Ventures Ltd stocks is 6.18 KES. The company has a total market capitalization of 152 million KES, with a P/E ratio of 7.18 and earnings per share of 0.90 KES. A total of 23.6 million shares are outstanding.
An analysis of its financial data showed that Nairobi Business Ventures Ltd (NBV) closed its trading day on Monday 13 September 2021 at 6.18 KES at a 9.4% drop from its previous closing price of 6.82 KES. At the time its Gross Turnover was 698,030.00 KES.
Nairobi Business Ventures Ltd experienced a 52 week high stock price of 12.80 KES and a 52 week low of 0.60 KES, a 52 week change of 1,018.03 %. The Year to date change is 59.35 %.
With earnings per share of 0.90 KES and low profits within the period, investors who want to buy or sell Nairobi Business Ventures Ltd stocks hope for more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Nairobi Business Ventures Ltd, analysts forecast further improvement in the performance of the consumer services sector with market share growing as trading volumes may increase.
Highlights of Nairobi Business Ventures Ltd in 2021
Nairobi Business Ventures Ltd started the year with a share price of 4.28 KES, and it has gained 44.4% in value on its price valuation, ranking fourth on the NSE with its year-to-date performance.
Shareholders can be optimistic about NBV knowing the stock has accrued 12% over the recent four-week period, eighth best on NSE.
Nairobi Business Ventures Ltd is currently the 13th most-traded stock on NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 16.5 million shares, which were finalised in 1 585 deals, valued at a total of 118 million KES over a three month period between June and September 2021, with an average of 261,748 shares in each trading session. The highest volume of 10 million was achieved on 23 June, and the lowest, 3 300, on 18 June.
How to buy Nairobi Business Ventures Ltd stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is still one of the most popular financial markets that attracts millions of retail investors and participating traders daily. To buy, sell or trade Nairobi Business Ventures Ltd stocks, traders and investors should follow a few easy steps:
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading
- Find the symbol of the share that you want to buy, in this case, “NBV”.
- You can start by making your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can now continue to buy more shares to build and diversify your portfolio.