IQ Option is one of the leading trading platforms across the world with its great features for traders.
This article will look at IQ Option minimum deposit, how to make your deposit, how to get your account set up, and what the best options and choices are for you. With IQ Option, you can trade in Forex alongside stocks and crypto, as well as ETFs.
IQ Option Minimum Deposit
The minimum deposit amount is £10 across all payment methods including Visa/Mastercard, Skrill, PayPal, Neteller, Sofort and via Bank Transfer.
However, the minimum deposit increases as you get access to more benefits than this initial figure will allow you. For example, if you want a VIP IQ Option account, you would be looking at a much higher initial uptake of around $1,000. Thus, the minimum deposit will be higher.
Besides, depositing from a specific bank, credit cards, or third party payment like PayPal will incur different charges. You can look at IQ Option's “Deposit and Withdrawal” menu for more information on the deposit payment.
Some websites indicate that you would be expected to place a minimum deposit of up to $250 with some brokerage services, which is a stark comparison when these figures are put next to each other.
In comparison, some citations state offerings of five-figure sums, all the way up to $25,000 for just one broker comparison.
How to Deposit in IQ Option by Bank Card
Here's how to make a deposit in IQ Option:
- Click ‘Deposit' in the upper-right corner of the main website page and trading platform
- Select the Visa/Mastercard payment method
- Enter your deposit amount manually or select one from the list
- Click ‘Go to Payment'
- Input your card details
- Complete the transaction by clicking the ‘Pay' button
- Enter the 3D Security Code to confirm the security of the deposit
- A confirmation window will appear and your funds will be credited instantly
A quick look at the IQ Option website shows pages dedicated to their success, with many awards gained since they first launched.
- Best Binary Options Broker and Best Binary Options Broker/Trading Application at the IAIR Awards.
- Best Binary Options Broker gong at the FX Report Awards.
- The Most Innovative Binary Option Broker at Show FX World.
- The Most Reliable Binary Options Broker and World’s Leading Binary Options Broker were both given to them by MasterForex-V.
The impressive list continues:
- The Forex Awards in 2014 named IQ Option as “a real blueprint for the industry” as they were awarded the Best Trading Platform for that year, which shows off their capability as a technological leader as well.
- Best Mobile Trading Platform, as honoured at the IFM Awards.
- Best Technology Application, a title awarded to them by the Web Marketing Association.
IQ Option has been the recipient of numerous other awards, all displayed on their website. Naturally, this long list serves to highlight the usability of their platform.
Get Started with a Demo Account
If you want to test the waters before investing, it is possible to get used to the platform first. By opening a trading demo account, you can use their practice platform before you get serious.
IQ Option demo account is a great way to test certain strategies, and it significantly helps if you come across trading instruments you have not yet used before. If, for example, you were not aware that IQ Option offers more than are interested in checking out if Forex trading could suit you, you can do all of this without investing any money at all.
- Test out what minimum deposit suits you.
- Find your trusted strategies.
- Check out different markets.
Using the trading demo account allows you to play around, see what works and figure out, among other things, what your IQ Option minimum deposit should be.
You might well find from your brief time spent getting used to everything that VIP access would suit you and that a higher deposit makes more sense for what you’re looking to do with your capital.
If you decide you don't want to risk too much to start with, you can find out at IQ Option how to deposit with a smaller fund to reduce any potential apprehension you may initially have.
Of course, it also means that if you make a mistake the first time, it won't cost you anything with your first investment.
Choosing the right broker is essential for every trader that wants to start investing. As one of the fastest growing online trading brands globally, IQ Option is indeed among the best trading platforms for beginners. They have extensive trading instruments that range from CFDs on stocks and ETFs, Forex trading, and the exclusive product called Digital Options for you to work with.