The current managing director of Morison Industries Plc is Adesoji Akinola Oladejo.
Morison Industries Plc’s equity stocks are for sale online on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) under the stock symbol MORISON.
Morison Industries Plc forms part of the Chemicals Industry and the Health Care Sector of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
Morison Industries Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Morison Industries Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) is 1.89 Nigerian Naira (NGN).
An analysis of financial data of Morison Industries Plc showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 1.87 Billion NGN, with a Price/Earning ratio of 0 and earnings per share of 0 NGN.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Morison Industries Plc stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Morison Industries Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Health Care sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Morison Industries Plc in 2021
Morison Industries Plc started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 0.49 Nigerian Naira (NGN) on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), and it has gained 286 % in value on its price valuation, ranking first on the NGX with its year-to-date performance.
Morison Industries Plc is currently the 100th most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 2.8 million shares, which were finalised in 180 deals and were valued at a total of 5.21 million Nigerian Naira (NGN) over the recent three month period from September to December 2021, with an average of 44,509 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 1.12 million was achieved on September 13.
How to buy Morison Industries Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Morison Industries Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “MORISON”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker’s trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.